Intellectual Nourishment

The nice part about living in a small town is that when you don't know what you are doing, someone else does.

Monday, July 11, 2011

Change

By Sara Laub
I have been feeling that there should be a change in the newsletter these last few months. I have enjoyed writing the newsletter and the people who have supported me in doing it. I have thought of different options of how to do the news and now that my husband has had a change in his job it is time to make that change for the news so I can be more available for him.
The newsletter will only be available in paper form to those who request a copy. Please call me at 574-2641 to request one. For everyone else, The Gunlock Informer will continue being published on the website thegunlockinformer.blogspot.com or if subscribers would like, it can be emailed upon request to thegunlockinformer@gmail.com.
I would still love to have someone else help with writing the newsletter. If you are interested, please give me a call.
This change will allow less time I will have to put into the newsletter and less supplies. It is also an effort to “go green” using less paper, ink, and rubber bands.
I have found that the newsletter on the web has been a positive thing. People have emailed to ask questions about Gunlock or about events like the Gunlock Rodeo. I think that connection is important.
Thank you to everyone who has supported the newsletter by submitting articles, pictures, supplies, or money. This has made the newsletter easier to do. I appreciate all who have made comments to me about how much they have liked the newsletter. I would love to continue receiving similar support.

No comments: