Intellectual Nourishment

The nice part about living in a small town is that when you don't know what you are doing, someone else does.

Monday, August 8, 2011

Back to School:-Ten of The Best Funny, Clean Jokes and Thoughts

www.guy-sports.com
1. I have never let my schooling interfere with my education. - Mark Twain
2. My school days were the happiest days of my life; which should give you some indication of the misery I've endured over the past twenty-five years. - Paul Merton
3. I took a test in Existentialism. I left all the answers blank and got 100. - Woody Allen
4. My school was so tough the school newspaper had an obituary section. - Norm Crosby
5. Smartness runs in my family. When I went to school I was so smart my teacher was in my class for five years.
6. I'm not going to buy my kids an encyclopaedia. Let them walk to school like I did. - Yogi Berra
7. In elementary school, in case of fire you have to line up quietly in a single file line from the smallest to the tallest. What is the logic? Do tall people burn slower? - Warren Hutcherson
8. You learn something every day if you pay attention. - Ray LeBlond
9. In youth we learn; in age we understand - Von Ebner-Eschenbach
10. If there were no schools to take the children away from home part of the time, the insane asylums would be filled with mothers. - Edgar W. Howe

No comments: