The nice part about living in a small town is that when you don't know what you are doing, someone else does.
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
2. Many people give or send one to friends on Valentine’s Day.
4. Another term for sweets that are given on Valentine’s Day.
9. Sometimes on Valentine’s Day, a secret ____ will give you an anonymous present.
11. If you don’t get any Valentines, you might do this in your pillow.
12. Herseys is one kind of this type of candy.
15. Roses, carnations, and daisies are theses.
17. When you really, really like someone, you ____them.
19. If you give someone a treat on Valentine’s Day, it usually is this.
20. This expression is often said on Valentine’s Day: “___ Mine.”
1. The color of hearts on Valentine’s Day.
2. The fictional character that shoots arrows at people to make them fall in love.
3. These flowers come in many colors, but usually red ones are given on Valentine’s Day.
5. What cupid shoots at some poor, unsuspecting person, that makes them fall in love.
6. If you want to give a friend roses, you would give them this color.
7. The name of this holiday!
10. Moms and Dads may want to get a _______ dinner or weekend.
13. One of the shapes used often on Valentine’s Day is _____ (plural)
14. These are made out of paper or material that are lacy.
15. The abbreviation for the month that Valentine’s Day is in.
16. The man that this holiday is named after is, _____ Valentine.
18. If you get flowers for Valentine’s Day, you will want to have one of these to keep them in.