Intellectual Nourishment

The nice part about living in a small town is that when you don't know what you are doing, someone else does.

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Why a Newsletter?

By Sara Laub

Why would I start a newsletter? I have only lived and owned property in Gunlock for two years and I can already see the need to have something that helps inform the community of the events that take place here. Although some of you may think I may not be the right candidate for this, you must consider that I am a neutral source that can speak impartially.

This newsletter’s purpose will be to inform people of events, to educate people of both sides of the issues, to allow people to voice their opinions and concerns, to give this community a chance to pull together and unite to make Gunlock a greater place to live. The number one reason why I want to do this newsletter is because I care about our community and I want it to be the best place to raise all of our families.

No comments: