Intellectual Nourishment

The nice part about living in a small town is that when you don't know what you are doing, someone else does.

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Chrismtas Humor

"What do you call people who are afraid of Santa Claus? Claustrophobic."
-- Unknown

"I stopped believing in Santa Claus when my mother took me to see him in a department store, and he asked for my autograph."
-- Shirley Temple

"You know you're getting old, when Santa starts looking younger."
-- Robert Paul

Even before Christmas has said Hello, it's saying 'Buy Buy'
-- Robert Paul

"I once bought my kids a set of batteries for Christmas with a note on it saying, toys not included."
-- Bernard Manning

"Christmas is the season when people run out of money before they run out of friends."
-- Larry Wilde

No comments: